Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.037 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,647 (NZ$3,315) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (42 minutes ago)