Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.112 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥249,452 (NZ$3,235) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)