Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.679 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,508 (Q14,205) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)