Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.108 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,414 (Q21,870) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)