Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.861 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥344,393 (Q24,846) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)