Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.875 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥353,432 (Q23,761) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)