Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.039 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,014 (Q13,832) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (41 minutes ago)