Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.900 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,569 (CHF 2,638) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)