Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.142 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥270,458 (CHF 2,390) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)