Cost of living comparison between Neuchatel, Switzerland and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.579 JPY / CHF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥441,368 (CHF 4,220) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)