Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.893 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥303,696 (9,830 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)