Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.538 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,981 (8,497 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)