Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.492 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,898 (8,097 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)