Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.069 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥287,096 (9,241 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (44 minutes ago)