Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥430,692 in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)