Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,066 in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)