Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.423 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,730 (R 37,960) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)