Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03656 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,002 (COL$5,934,845) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)