Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03685 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,284 (COL$5,922,863) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)