Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03884 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,990 (COL$8,058,225) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (32 minutes ago)