Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03889 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,555 (COL$8,087,346) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)