Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.311 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,100 (22,289 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)