Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.215 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥258,057 (23,010 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (26 minutes ago)