Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.739 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥383,712 (32,686 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)