Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.702 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥237,032 (7,477 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)