Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.742 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥377,920 (12,707 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)