Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.084 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥378,875 (12,594 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)