Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.688 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥396,899 (12,933 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)