Cost of living comparison between Naxcivan, Azerbaijan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.687 JPY / AZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,199 (5,042 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)