Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.305 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,736 (Mex$ 31,995) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)