Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.187 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,599 (R$ 6,482) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (36 minutes ago)