Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.763 JPY / BSD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥512,195 (B$4,463) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)