Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.818 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,000 (€2,500) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)