Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.601 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,199 (€2,008) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)