Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.089 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥371,995 (€3,047) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)