Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.385 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥230,487 (€1,781) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)