Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.346 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,978 (Taka 165,620) in Narail.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)