Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.888 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥280,345 (€2,192) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)