Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.369 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥258,654 (€1,954) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)