Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.339 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,758 (14,551元) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)