Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.363 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥226,389 (元13,835) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)