Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.181 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥339,230 (元20,965) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)