Cost of living comparison between Nancy, France and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.010 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥365,167 (€3,231) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)