Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.367 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,454 (元20,267) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)