Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.729 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥223,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,888 (元11,410) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)