Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 83.886 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥236,658 (C$2,821) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 2 hours ago)