Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.794 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥243,866 (C$2,810) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥237,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)