Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.759 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,672 (C$2,910) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)