Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.191 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥233,900 (C$2,714) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)