Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 120.374 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥391,988 (€3,256) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)