Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.299 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,682 (€3,417) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)