Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.380 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥290,804 (€2,197) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥270,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)