Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.475 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥275,550 (€2,145) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥258,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)