Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.402 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥429,065 (€3,505) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)