Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.790 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,839 (119,466 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)