Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.072 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥314,604 (3,787 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)