Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.028 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥523,094 (6,300 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)