Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,233 (руб 104,284) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)