Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.458 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,931 (59,544 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)