Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.287 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,603 (67,411 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)