Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.987 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥322,037 (107,812 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)