Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.474 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,869 (63,285 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)