Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.198 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,801 (99,677 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)