Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.441 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,784 (56,900 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)