Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.390 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,683 (64,812 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)