Cost of living comparison between Nakhodka, Russia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.664 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥364,506 (руб 219,028) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)