Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09491 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,113 (1,971,563 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)