Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 JPY / KES
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥364,960 (Shilling336,228) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)