Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)