Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.724 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥295,000 (₨171,078) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (19 minutes ago)