Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.708 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,248 (19,238 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)