Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.314 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥329,415 (29,115 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (35 minutes ago)