Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.896 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,505 (28,682 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (28 minutes ago)