Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.291 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,351 (26,867 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)