Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.621 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,941 (₨131,343) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)