Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.752 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,875 (₨125,477) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)