Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥274,190 (₨162,268) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)