Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.701 JPY / FJD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,263 (4,474 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)