Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.619 JPY / FJD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥232,535 (4,257 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥232,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)