Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,833 (руб 113,937) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)