Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18659 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥468,949 (2,513,302 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)