Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17238 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 17% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥458,476 (2,659,644 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)