Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18196 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥482,077 (2,649,290 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)