Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19583 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 21% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥304,830 (1,556,575 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥252,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)