Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥284,256 (₨168,877) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)