Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.339 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,762 (44,887₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)