Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07878 JPY / MMK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,024 (2,450,097 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)