Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04755 JPY / TZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,151 (4,924,374 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (44 minutes ago)