Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.645 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,606 (₨126,213) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (42 minutes ago)