Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.691 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (₨221,800) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)