Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.690 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,472 (₨188,475) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)