Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.631 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,707 (₨131,036) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)