Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.165 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥423,308 (﷼ 1,420) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)