Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.236 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,627 (﷼ 946) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)