Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 295.820 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥391,726 (﷼ 1,324) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)