Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 288.101 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,472 (﷼ 869) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)