Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.716 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,092 (руб 133,513) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)