Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.601 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,999 (€1,717) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (30 minutes ago)