Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.172 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,324 (€1,733) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)