Cost of living comparison between Münster, Germany and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.362 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥402,113 (€3,286) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)