Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.390 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥367,817 (€3,081) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)