Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.314 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥259,413 (€2,087) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)