Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.327 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥249,522 (€1,900) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (38 minutes ago)