Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.416 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥285,218 (€2,187) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)