Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.066 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,180 (€2,163) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)