Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,850 prices entered by 586 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.713 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,156 (₨108,103) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)