Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,562 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.559 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,304 (₨207,330) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)