Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,223 prices entered by 617 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.737 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,260 (₨123,365) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)