Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,449 prices entered by 607 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.684 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥329,231 (₨195,496) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (44 minutes ago)